Known as "The Future Bank of the People," PhuthaLichaba is a unique registered financial cooperative
being incubated under the National University Lesotho (NUL) Innovation Hub. It's aim is to be become
Lesotho's first and true Development Bank which will have shareholding in Basotho Start-up
Join PhuthaLichaba here: www.phuthalichaba.com
. By saving a minimum of M65 per month (and once off
M150 membership fee), you can be part of potentially the most important financial institution
Lesotho will ever see!
Members are free to save any amount they want every month, as long as it is at, or higher than, M65.
Why join ?
It is a legally registered cooperative, incubated under the NUL Innovation Hub, which aims to be
both a Commercial and a Development Bank in the future.
It will be Lesotho's only financial institution that strengthens innovative local businesses by
buying shares in them, growing them to become big regional and international players.
If you are a member (and therefore a shareholder in PhuthaLichaba), you indirectly become a
shareholder in the companies in which PhuthaLichaba will invest, with associated benefits.
Immediate benefits include access to borrowing services when you are a member. They also include
a chance for you to save your own money in an entity that is owned by you.
Join it here: www.phuthalichaba.com
What makes PhuthaLichaba Different?
1. Being part of the NUL Innovation Hub, it seeks to be at the cutting edge of financial innovations
2. It is brought together, and it is led by some of the best brains Lesotho has produced.
3. It is one of the few (if any), 100% paperless institutions in Lesotho, and no one handles cash at
4. All financial transactions are handled by the bank, so PhuthaLichaba is transparent in the way it
handles people's monies, because all its transactions are traceable and they are held by a third
Did you know?
1. PhuthaLichaba now has 214 registered members and the numbers are growing by the day.
2. The cooperative has members residing as far as Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Mozambique
and South Africa. In fact you can join PhuthaLichaba from anywhere in Lesotho or outside the country
as long as you have a bank account in Lesotho.
3. It already has more than M160, 000 collected from members since it started its operations a few
months ago. The aim is to collect more than M20 million or more.
4. Even new-born babies can become members of PhuthaLichaba by saving through their parents'
accounts as long a they have Identity Documents.
So join it now because, quite frankly, PhuthaLichaba is an earthquake waiting to happen:
Contact the CEO, Mr Tebello Tjapela here by WhatApp: +266 5632 2869